Humble Stories: Paradise is under mothers feet ...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Paradise is under mothers feet ...

  A day in my mind that I find to heaven ... smayy seeking the same ... I was wandering, wandering in the garden where the flowers were smiling ... I went to rose flowers chiefs and asked the way to heaven ... they smile lips tnzyh Spread on to go back home said ... immature ... I then asked the charming sun rays karasth Garden said ... ignorant go back home ... I know the glow of heaven and said to his face red with anger and said innocent home Go back ... I know qtrunsy of dew shining on the flowers, but they are dissolved in the rays said ... ignorant ... go back home beauty beautiful stars in the sky, the whisper was heard asked them ignorant ... go back home ... I thorns thorns puchatu flowers guards said the same thing ... ignorant ... go back home beautiful and fascinating things in His power to despair of the broken heart sad and worried and returned home sweeter than honey ... I go down to heart The voice was heard ... Why are you so worried my child? ... I raise eyes of the world the best personality ... and saw your crying eyes fill jhkayyn Paradise found before the entire ranayy ... When I figure the mother So hang in the footsteps of the universe all rngynyun be happy to attain Heaven, greeted me ... That's messenger says my dear aqasly Paradise is under mothers feet ... tradition that once Hazrat Musa from Allaah asked who will be in heaven with me? ... "He said such Kasab also be in Paradise with you ... you were surprised and some Kasab off in search of ... saw there a Kasab was engaged in selling meat in his shop ... your business by over a piece of meat wrapped in clothes and was sent home by the Prophet Moses ... To learn more about qsayy as guests sought permission to walk home ... reach home qsayy cooked the meat and then cooked the bread made in soft pieces of broth and went into another room ... where a very weak old woman was lying on the bed ... Kasab the barely support him and took all ... one was corrected in his mouth ... will end when the food old woman's face was so clean ... eat food Kasab old lady who ears to hear something said ... qsayy mskradya and old lady came out and laid on kuplng ... Hazrat Musa who were watching all this from you Kasab asked ... Who is this woman and what she said in your ear ... then smiled ... Kasab told the O stranger ... this woman ... my mother is coming home after the first day kukhanakhlata be happy if I would pray that Allaah keep you in Paradise with the Prophet Moses ... which I forgot where I would smile and Musa Kaleem where Allah? ... then frmayaap see how the service that a mother of Hazrat Musa Kasab kujnt kahm nsyn made ... based on mother's dignity ufzylt bstamy attributed to the Prophet bayzyd kusnatahun you ... they would have an incident that one night my mother asked me water ... I saw kuzy was empty ... then he saw pot in the water did not ... I was running river water brought from there ... ... in the meantime had my meat in water for kuzh hand the whole night waiting stood up when they do offer water ... terrible winter weather ... my hand but was ththr manku jgana not considered appropriate to dream up when they were ... So I stand in this case were very happy to see and then water to give me countless blessings ... same day I saw that my Anwar s heart was full of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

after this comment