Humble Stories: Toba Zaroor karni chahiyay ....... dua of repentance is open for everyone

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toba Zaroor karni chahiyay ....... dua of repentance is open for everyone


Door of repentance is open all the time ... Allaah in His servants anttar person that was forgotten when it comes back ... same as mother of his child does all day ... wait until Allah to His slave than seventy mothers crime is more love ...
Scholars have explained the turn of three conditions to leave ... sin ... sin no sin to repentance and future commitment ... is the largest member cast ...
Allaah says qdsy a hadith is the same with my servant which case I think he is with me ... when he misses me, I'm with him ... my servant is so close to me in a balst 'm near the one hand and a hand is closer to me I'm close to her two hands and walking back to me by my mercy is running ...
That servant of Allaah should not despair ... We also should know that Allah, Jesus even if I gfar qhar and Orion and the stars are ... O ... ... to us the incident of Prophet Moses exists when you not Moses rain on people due to droughts, was ... So Moses took his people arrived at the field and collective repentance starts ... on the occasion said, "O Musa al thy people a man who is a rebel ... I will not until they repent and will be present with you brsawn I will not rain ...
So Prophet Moses announced to the above-mentioned person and ordered that he be out here right away ... but not a stir and shortly after the rain started ... it Moses said in the Presence of Allah What if My Lord, the rain brsady now also tell if that person is ...
Allaah said to my servant to me the true heart of repentance and I blame the sins of all people with that person be forgiven ... I been so long disobeyed me and I about this one So why did not I tell you today ...
As if to apologize Allaah forgive your servant and her veil was ... know that we also cover all individual and collective to repent and they will forgive us ... Ghafoor al-Raheem
Then we are going through the situation ... In these circumstances the presence of Allah Almighty for us collectively and individually will have to repent sincerely to Allaah and will apologize ... We hope our sins should not be afraid ... but should repent and seek forgiveness and His mercy and benevolence should keep an eye on ... every person to repent from your Lord is the same szad yny and enforce the same reward is ... in this world be if we sin, then their will be punished in the Hereafter, and our Creator will take full account if we truly repent and be good, their Lord will reward us ... man in this world that will make it better or to bad ... will definitely get its fruits in the Hereafter ...
Government worlds blessing said upon harvest of the Hereafter is the world all the time ... we must express regret your sins and the mercy of Allaah with sensitivity should ask for prayers ... keep us His mercy and benevolence al will certainly forgive our mistakes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

after this comment